First year of the history of the settlement of the Claim.
The fifth generation after the beginning of the White-Gold Wars, in which High Rock began to enact a number of plans and extended a tentative hand into the heart of the old Empire.
- The assemblage establishes secure camp in NW Cyrodiil, via the Black Road, around Battlehorn Castle.
- The group presses some bandits into service, accosts an old trader, and learns more about the area before founding the settlement of Highroad. They also discover an Ayleid lord’s sarcophagus.
- The Claim is now officially called the Highland Confederation.
- The first small trade caravan to arrive from High Rock engages in some trading and provides some opportunity, while letting everyone get a taste of what is going on back home.
- New lands are explored.
- Plague breaks out in the Lake Sialloni area, and looks likely to spread.